11. European corn borers cause damage to corn by:
12. If a farmer in Central Kansas planted both a Maturity Group 3 and a Maturity Group 4 variety on the same date, which of the following crops did he plant, and what will be the most likely result?
13. Most of the stored food energy used for germination in a corn seed is located in the:
14. Phosphorus from fertilizer or manure is most likely to be lost from crop fields, and thus may harm the environment, by:
15. Pigweed, velvetleaf, and giant ragweed are all problem weeds in row crops in Kansas that are classified as:
16. Presence of high amounts of which of the following substances is the primary concern related to the quality of ground water used for irrigation:
17. Prussic acid poisoning is a potential problem for livestock grazing which of the following forage crops?
18. Sprinker irrigation systems have an advantage over furrow irrigation systems for all of the following except:
19. Syngenta and Monsanto both began selling all soybean seed by count in 2011, and other companies are expected to move quickly to bagging soybean seed by count. The standard seed count for these soybean seed bags is:
20. The greatest yield reduction due to drought stress in soybean varieties typically grown in Kansas= generally results when the stress occurs during the:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Agronomy
Agronomy Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Agronomy Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....