MCQ quiz on Agronomy multiple choice questions and answers on Agronomy MCQ questions on Agronomy objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. The standard test weight per bushel for soybean is:
2. A common disease of wheat is leaf rust, which is caused by a fungus that does not survive over winter in Kansas. However, the leaf rust spores blow in from the Southern states each spring to infect our wheat crop. In this example, the wind is called the:
3. A harvest concern with regard to moldy corn seed is the potential presence of toxic levels of:
4. A new type of tillage tool being promoted for one time or infrequent use in no-till systems to incorporate some residue and break through surface compaction is currently being evaluated. This tool is called a:
5. According to NRCS guidelines, the minimum amount of crop residue which must remain on the soil surface for a cropping system after planting to qualify as conservation tillage is:
6. An important environmental concern related to pesticide use is:
7. Because both oilseed and confectionary sunflowers grown in Kansas do not produce additional new leaves after they begin flowering, their growth habit is called:
8. Broadcast application of dry urea fertilizer to an established field of tall fescue in early March is called:
9. Cattle grazing older, established tall fescue pastures results in poor weight gains, poor body condition, fever, lameness, and in some cases a loss of hooves and tail tips. The likely cause is:
10. Corn reproductive growth stages start with silking (R1) and end with physiological maturity (R6). The descriptive terms for the other four reproductive stages, in sequential order from R2 through R5, is:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Agronomy
Agronomy Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Agronomy Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....