11. Meristematic tissues and permanent tissues are types of
12. Muscles responsible for movement of food in stomach are
13. Nervous tissues are found in
14. Parenchyma is a type of
15. Parenchyma: Simple::Phloem: ...................
16. Phloem in the plants perform the function of
17. Plant length is increased by
18. Sprain is caused by excessive pulling of
19. Striated muscle is also called
20. Tendon is a structure which connects
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Tissue
Tissue Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Tissue Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....