MCQ quiz on The Fundamental Unit of Life Class 9 Science multiple choice questions and answers on The Fundamental Unit of Life MCQ questions on The Fundamental Unit of Life objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A cell loses water by osmosis when kept in a solution having a lower concentration of water than the cell. The given solution is
2. A plant cell placed in a hypo-tonic solution will not burst because of presence of
3. Amoeba acquires its food by the process of
4. An organism has poorly defined nuclear membrane in its cells. This organism could be a/an
5. Besides nucleus, DNA is also present in
6. Cell theory was proposed by
7. Cell wall is absent in
8. Cell wall of plants is mainly composed of
9. Chemical nature of carrier molecules facilitating transport across plasma membrane is:
10. Chromosomes are composed of
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....