MCQ quiz on Respiration multiple choice questions and answers on Respiration MCQ questions quiz on Respiration objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In human beings , partial pressure of carbon dioxide in the inspired and expired air respectively
2. Partial pressure of O2 in the inspired air is 156 mm Hg and that of CO2 is
3. Residual volume of the lung is
4. Partial pressure of Oxygen in the inspired and expired air is respectively
5. Tidal volume in Man is
6. Which of the following Hormone is secreted in excess when a person climbing a mountain
7. Semilunar cartilage inside the Laryngo tracheal chamber is
8. Plastron is the air bubble carrying respiratory air in the abdomen of
9. 2,3 DPG ( Diphospho glycerate ) is an important molecule that compete for Oxygen binding sites ofHemoglobin. It is present in
10. Chlorocruorin is a copper containing blood pigment found in some annelids like Sabell. Its colour in bothoxygenated and deoxygenated states is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Respiration
Respiration Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Respiration Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....