31. The hypothalamus will effect the release of ADH in response to all the following stimuli except
32. The primary renal site for the secretion of organic ions e.g urate, creatinine is
33. The volume of plasma needed each minute to supply a substance at the rate at which it is excreted in the urine is known as the
34. Urinary volume is increased by all the following except
35. When a person is dehydrated, hypotonic fluid will be found in the
36. Which of the following substances will be more concentrated at the end of the proximal tubule than at the beginning of the proximal tubule ?
37. Which one of the following statements about aldosterone is correct?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Kidney
Kidney Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Kidney Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....