21. Which of the following statements about tapeworm feeding methods is correct?
22. While sampling marine plankton in a lab, a student encounters large numbers of fertilized eggs. The studentrears some of the eggs in the laboratory for further study and finds that the blastopore becomes the mouth. Theembryo develops into a trochophore larva and eventually has a true coelom. These eggs probably belonged toa(n)
23. A lophophore is used by ectoprocts and brachiopods
24. If a lung were to be found in a mollusc, where would it be located?
25. Which molluscan class includes members that undergo embryonic torsion?
26. A terrestrial mollusc without a shell belongs to which class?
27. Which molluscan class includes marine organisms whose shell consists of eight plates?
28. A radula is present in members of which class(es)?
29. While snorkeling, a student observes an active marine animal that has a series of muscular tentacles bearing suckers associated with its head. Segmentation is not observed, but a pair of large, well-developed eyes is evident. The student is observing an animal belonging to which class?
30. Which molluscan class includes organisms that are primarily suspension feeders?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Invertebrates
Invertebrates Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Invertebrates Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....