31. Which of the following descriptions of chromosomes is not correctly matched?
32. When cancer cells gain the ability to move independently and invade other tissues, they are said to have:
33. A ______ made inside the nucleus of a cell, associates with proteins to form ribosomes.
34. If you performed a laboratory analysis of DNA, you would find that the amount of adenine is ____________ the amount of thymine.
35. The most common form of severely affected people who are havingmore than 1000 repeats of the CTG triplet are called
36. Histone four (H4) consists of 102 aminoacids and it has
37. In addition of histone protein chromatin contains an approximately equal mass of a wide variety of
38. Which blood type would not be possible for children of a type AB mother and a type A father?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Genetics
Genetics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Genetics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....