31. A symmetrical design will appear to be the same on each side of a.................center line.
32. A typical..............arrangement might contain a fully open flower, a half opened flower and a tight bud.
33. A weakness associated with the ratio mark up method of pricing includes all of the following elements except one. Which element should not be included with these weaknesses?
34. Adding soil amendments to growing medium can improve which of the following?
35. Adventitious roots begin from the stem or a leaf.
36. African Violets are typically propagated by ................................cuttings.
37. After being placed in a floral preservative solution, how long should the flowers remain at room temperature for efficient uptake of the solution?
38. All of the following are related to servicing a wedding except one. Which service does not belong in this group?
39. Amaryllis is also known as
40. An accent is used in a design to?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Flowers
Flowers Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Flowers Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....