231. Which of the following are considered freestanding greenhouses:
232. Which of the following are not one of the top ten nursery growing states?
233. Which of the following four factors are not important when considering water quality for fresh flowers?
234. Which of the following is a common term used to describe hiding the elements that hold the design together such as taping to cover the end of flower stems?
235. Which of the following is not a direct result of light intensity and duration in greenhouse crops?
236. Which of the following is not a function of a good growing medium?
237. Which of the following is not considered a characteristic of a good propagation media?
238. Which of the following is not considered one of the general categories of nursery grown plants?
239. Which of the following is not one of the broad categories of form?
240. Which of the following is the primary reason for keeping flower buckets clean?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Flowers
Flowers Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Flowers Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....