151. Various lamp types are available for floriculture use which can be divided into three basic types, incandescent................and......................
152. Wet conditions are also ideal for plants to become infected with soil. This is accomplished by a mass of cells called the.............
153. What are conical centerpieces?
154. What can become a problem when plugs are older and the plant canopy is tight.
155. What factors are involved in seed germination?
156. What gives growers the ability to control environmental conditions affecting a crop?
157. What induces adventitious roots to form on stems while they are still attached to the parent plant.
158. What ingredient related to city water causes leaf tip browning in spider plants?
159. What is blue or violet in color; individual flowers shaped like a helmet or hood with a beak in front. Flowers arranged on a spike-like raceme while available in summer and fall.
160. What is the best time of the day to harvest plant materials for drying?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Flowers
Flowers Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Flowers Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....