81. A boy with frostbite on his feet, what should you do?
82. Dressings and pads
83. When caring for someone who is suffering from frostbite, you should not
84. Which is not a symptom of shock
85. A boy enters your bus, you smell alcohol, he passes out before you get to His bus stop, what should you do?
86. You are caring for a victim with a burned hand. Put the hand in cool water if
87. To encourage people to help others in emergency situations, most states have enacted laws, which protect you, as a rescuer, from being sued. This is called.
88. For an infant who is choking, you would perform
89. You suspect that a person has been poisoned. She is conscious. Your first call should be to
90. Shock is a condition where:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on First aid
First aid Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
First aid Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....