61. When caring for someone who has suffered an electrical burn, you would not
62. What is the first thing you should do for someone you suspect has an electrical burn?
63. What should be your first concern at the scene where a person has been seriously burned?
64. Which is not a symptom of heart attack.
65. When should you give rescue breathing?
66. A student on your bus has been hit in the mouth and a tooth was knocked out you should
67. What symptoms are associated with heat exhaustion
68. Your check of the scene suggests that a victim has suffered an electrical shock. The first thing to do is
69. A 15-year-old boy has just splashed a chemical on his face. After sending someone to call for an ambulance, you would
70. To care for a victim with a sucking chest wound, you would?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on First aid
First aid Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
First aid Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....