41. Which should be part of your care for a severely bleeding open wound?
42. Which of the following behaviors reduces your risk for injury?
43. You should suspect that a victim has head and spine injuries for
44. When caring for a victim with a bloody nose you would not
45. When caring for a student who is suffering from heat cramps.
46. Which is the first step when caring for bleeding wounds.
47. What should you do if you think a victim has serious internal bleeding?
48. A girl at one of your bus stops indicates that she was bitten by a snake,What do you do?
49. Bandages are used for
50. You may suspect that a student has been poisoned if they
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on First aid
First aid Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
First aid Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....