11. When performing CPR on a child, how deep should the chest compressions be?
12. When performing CPR on an adult, how deep should the chest compressions be?
13. What is the CPR procedure for a six-year-old boy?
14. When performing adult CPR you give
15. When helping an unconscious choking victim, you would give an adult â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ chest thrusts. For an infant you would give â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. back blows and â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ chest thrusts.
16. When performing CPR on a child you give
17. A wound where there is damage to the soft tissue and blood vessels under the skin is called
18. Which should be part of your care for a severely bleeding open wound?
19. Which of the following behaviors reduces your risk for injury?
20. When caring for a victim with a bloody nose you would not
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on First aid
First aid Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
First aid Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....