11. Which of the following behaviors reduces your risk for injury?
12. You should suspect that a victim has head and spine injuries for
13. When caring for a victim with a bloody nose you would not
14. When caring for a student who is suffering from heat cramps.
15. Which is the first step when caring for bleeding wounds.
16. What should you do if you think a victim has serious internal bleeding?
17. A girl at one of your bus stops indicates that she was bitten by a snake,What do you do?
18. Bandages are used for
19. You may suspect that a student has been poisoned if they
20. Breathing emergencies may be caused from
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on First aid
First aid Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
First aid Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....