71. Animals which cannot maintain thier osmotic environment at a constant level are called
72. Which hormone induced the process of reabsorption from glomerouous?
73. Nitrogenous waste in the Malpighian tubule flows into
74. Part of nephron involved in active reabsorption of sodium is
75. Renin is secreted by
76. Angitensigngen I is secreted by
77. Which are of the following is not a part of a renal pyramid?
78. Inner living of Bowmans capsule is lined by:
79. Deamination is proccess in which
80. It increases excretion of ca+2 in the kidney
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Excretion
Excretion Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Excretion Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....