91. The renal vain carries bloood
92. Angiotensinogen is a protein produced an recreted by
93. The mechanism of urine formation in nephorn involves
94. Excretory product of birds and raptiles is
95. Protein rich diet bring about relatively no change in one of the following constituents of urine
96. The blood constituents that remain unchanged in quality after circulating through the kidneys are
97. Presence of excessive ammount urea in blood is known as
98. Man is .........
99. Excretion of nitrogenous waste produt is remirolid form occure in
100. Marine teleost fishes excrete
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Excretion
Excretion Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Excretion Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....