11. The stomach:
12. The gastrointestinal tract (GI tract) includes all of the following, EXCEPT
13. The salivary enzyme amylase functions to digest
14. The muscles of the esophagus squeeze the food downward using the process of
15. Peristalsis occurs in the digestive tract
16. Gastric juices in the stomach
17. What kind of movements occur when the smooth muscles contract rythmically in small sections of the tube?
18. What kind of smooth muscle movement includes a wavelike motion of contraction behind a mass of food?
19. Mechanical digestion begins in the:
20. Chemical digestion of starch foods begins in the
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Digestive System
Digestive System Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Digestive System Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....