71. Transverse colon develops from-
72. Trendelenbergs test is positive in following conditions EXCEPT
73. What are the by-products of aerobic metabolism?
74. What does prolonged contraction of a muscle cause?
75. What is hypotension?
76. What is the function of the bronchioles?
77. What is the Pleura?
78. What type of joint is the knee?
79. Which nerve injury results in ptosis
80. Which of the following nerves is involved in fracture neck humerus?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Anatomy
Anatomy Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Anatomy Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....