MCQ quiz on Anatomy multiple choice questions and answers on Anatomy MCQ questions quiz on Anatomy objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Transverse colon develops from-
2. A muscle which flexes both hip and knee joints is
3. Abnormal lateral curvature of vertebral column is known as
4. All are the contents of spermatic cord EXCEPT
5. All are the contents of supeficial perineal pouch EXCEPT
6. Ansa cervicalis innervates which muscle
7. Average diameter of ureter is
8. Branchial efferent column in pons innervates muscles of
9. Calcitonin is secreted by
10. Cerebellum sends efferent fibres to each of the following EXCEPT
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Anatomy
Anatomy Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Anatomy Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....