11. What popular music and arts festival takes place annually at Watkins Glen International in New York?
12. The Adirondack Mountains in New York are known for being a popular destination for:
13. Which famous artist's rural home, known as "The Cedar Grove," is now a national historic site in New York?
14. In which borough of New York City can you find the renowned Bronx Zoo?
15. What is the official bird of New York State?
16. Which lake, one of the Finger Lakes, is the deepest lake entirely within the borders of New York State?
17. The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) is located in which New York City borough?
18. What is the nickname of the famous theater district in Manhattan that is home to many Broadway theaters?
19. Which historical event took place in 1969, gathering hundreds of thousands of people for a music festival in upstate New York?
20. What is the primary language spoken in New York State?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....