11. What is the official state nickname of New Jersey?
12. New Jersey became a state in the Union in which year?
13. The Delaware Water Gap, a scenic area along the Delaware River, forms part of the border between New Jersey and which other state?
14. What is the capital city of New Jersey?
15. The Jersey Shore, a popular coastal region, stretches along the eastern edge of New Jersey along which body of water?
16. What is the official state bird of New Jersey, known for its vibrant red plumage?
17. The Pine Barrens, a unique ecosystem, covers a significant portion of which region in New Jersey?
18. What is the official state flower of New Jersey, recognized for its delicate pink and white blossoms?
19. The Battleship New Jersey, a historic naval vessel, is docked in which New Jersey city along the Delaware River?
20. What is the official state tree of New Jersey, commonly found in the state's forests and parks?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....