11. Which lake, the largest in New Hampshire, is known for its crystal-clear waters and scenic islands?
12. The covered bridges in New Hampshire are famous for their historic charm. In which county can you find the longest covered bridge in the state?
13. What is the official state wildflower of New Hampshire, a delicate bloom found in meadows and woodlands?
14. New Hampshire hosts the annual Motorcycle Week in which city, drawing riders from around the country?
15. Which river forms part of the boundary between New Hampshire and Vermont?
16. The Flume Gorge, a natural chasm in Franconia Notch State Park, is famous for its scenic beauty. In which mountain range is it located?
17. What is the official state sport of New Hampshire, reflecting its winter climate and snowy landscapes?
18. The Isles of Shoals, a group of small islands, are located off the coast of which New Hampshire city?
19. What is the official state animal of New Hampshire, known for its agile movements in the woods?
20. The town of Peterborough is known for its vibrant arts community and is home to the oldest professional summer theatre in the United States. What is it called?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....