21. The points located at the intersection of the budget line with the coordinate axes mean:
22. The price of the product A was reduced from 100 to 90 lei and, as a result, the quantity demanded has increased from 70 to 75 units. The demand is:
23. The total utility coincides with the marginal utility:
24. There are differences between monopolistic and perfect competition regarding:
25. Which of the following statements are false?
26. Which of the following statements is false:
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....