41. Computational complexity of Gradient descent is
42. Computers are best at learning
43. Consider a binary classification problem. Suppose I have trained a model on a linearly separable training set, and now I get a new labeled data point which is correctly classified by the model, and far away from the decision boundary. If I now add this new point to my earlier training set and re-train, in which cases is the learnt decision boundary likely to change?
44. Data used to build a data mining model.
45. Data used to optimize the parameter settings of a supervised learner model.
46. Generalization error measures how well an algorithm perform on unseen data. The test error obtained using cross-validation is an estimate of the generalization error. Is this estimate unbiased?
47. Grid search is
48. K-fold cross-validation is
49. Let us say that we have computed the gradient of our cost function and stored it in a vector g. What is the cost of one gradient descent update given the gradient?
50. Logistic regression is a ........... regression technique that is used to model data having a ........... outcome.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....