21. What is the official state reptile of Louisiana, a species of turtle commonly found in the state's waterways?
22. Which Louisiana-born musician, known as the "King of Rock 'n' Roll," is a cultural icon of the 20th century?
23. The Cabildo, a historic building in New Orleans, played a significant role in which major event in U.S. history?
24. Which river, flowing through northern Louisiana, is a major tributary of the Red River?
25. What is the official state crustacean of Louisiana, often used in Cajun and Creole dishes such as gumbo and Ã©touffÃ©e?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....