MCQ quiz on Letter Writing multiple choice questions and answers on Letter Writing MCQ questions quiz on Letter Writing objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. If you are writing a job application letter but you havent been given a named contact, how do you sign off your letter?
2. When you are writing a formal letter, what information might you need?
3. If you were writing a letter to the Housing Department to log a repair, how would you begin your letter?
4. If you are writing a complaint letter to your local council, what is the best way to end the letter?
5. If you are writing a letter of complaint to the Housing Department because your repair has not been dealt with, how would you start your letter?
6. What is the missing word in this sentence? I am writing with ...........to my application.
7. What do the letters sae stand for?
8. True or false? Before you start a letter, the most important thing to think about is who is going to read it.
9. You are writing to a mail order company to request a catalogue. What should you include in your letter?
10. When writing a formal letter, you think about who you are writing to. What else is important?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....