11. Which class of the phylum Cnidaria includes?jellies?with rounded (as opposed to box like medusae?)
12. Corals are most closely related to which group?
13. Which characteristic is shared by both cnidarians and flatworms?
14. Generally, members of which flatworm class(es) are nonparasitic?
15. In a small stream, you pick up a rock and observe many small, flattened worms crawling on its undersurface.You decide that they belong to the phylum Platyhelminthes. To which class do they probably belong?
16. What would be the most effective method of reducing the incidence of blood flukes in a human population?
17. The larvae of many common tapeworm species that infect humans are usually found
18. While vacationing in a country that lacks adequate meat inspection, a student ate undercooked ground beef.Sometime later the student became easily fatigued, and lost body weight. At about the same time, whitish,flattened, rectangular objects full of small white spheres started appearing in his feces. Administration of niclosamide cured the problem. The student had probably been infected by a
19. Which of the following correctly characterizes the phylum Rotifera?
20. Which of the following statements about tapeworm feeding methods is correct?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....