MCQ quiz on Introduction to Engineering Graphics multiple choice questions and answers on Introduction to Engineering Graphics MCQ questions on Introduction to Engineering Graphics objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A drawing instrument set usually contains all of the following, except:
2. A French curve is used to draw
3. The primary unit of measurement for engineering drawings and design in the mechanical industries is the
4. When you want to make sure that all of the text stays to the right of a given point on the drawing, you would set its
5. When you want to make the letters of a line of text narrower, you would set its:
6. Which angle cannot be made with either a 45 or 30/60 triangle or a combination of the two?
7. Which line type is thick and black?
8. Which line type is thin and light?
9. Which statement(s) is true about the precedence of lines?
10. Which type of line has precedence over all other types of lines?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....