21. Hypertext is .
22. E-mail is one of the most popular and important services provided by the Internet. What are the main advantages of e-mail?
23. Chrome is a based Web browser.
24. ARPANET was introduced in 1969 by ………..
25. A website can be a:
26. A search engine can be defined as a software program that provides the required information in the form of a list of related websites, based on a search criterion defined by the user. Some commonly used search engines are:
27. A protocol is a set of that computers use to communicate with one another over a network, such as the Internet.
28. A gateway is a device that helps to connect:
29. A connection does not use any wire to communicate or transfer information between two or more computers on the Internet.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....