11. What are the two factors that you should consider while selecting the means to connect to the Internet?
12. The third component of a URL is:
13. The main difference between a dial-up and a broadband connection is:
14. The domain extension .org refers to a type of website.
15. The cable modem, Digital Subscriber Line (DSL), and satellite are connections that allow users to connect to the Internet.
16. provides a quick and simple way for one user to communicate with another over the Internet.
17. It is an application that stores the Web pages requested by users. What is it?
18. It is a network point that acts as an entrance to another network. What is it?
19. ISP stands for .
20. is an example of a text-based Web browser.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....