21. The "Milan Miracle" refers to an underdog high school basketball team from Indiana that won the state championship. What movie was inspired by this true story?
22. What is the official state reptile of Indiana, known for its ability to produce a strong-smelling fluid as a defense mechanism?
23. Which famous American poet, known for his humorous and whimsical verses, was born in Warsaw, Indiana?
24. The "Little 500," a famous collegiate bicycle race, takes place at which university in Indiana?
25. The Hoosier National Forest, one of the largest public lands in Indiana, spans across how many counties in the state?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....