21. Which of the following countries does not share a border with India?
22. Which of the following groups of islands belonging to the Indian territory lies in the Arabian Sea?
23. Which of the following has been selected as the standard meridian of India?
24. Which of the following is the oldest route of contact between India and other countries of the world?
25. Which of the following island countries are our nearest neighbours in the south? a. Sri Lanka b. Maldives c. Philippines
26. Which of the following places in India lies on the three seas?
27. Which of the following statements are correct? a. India is the fifth largest country in the world. b. The land mass of India has an area of 3.28 million square km. c. India has a land boundary of about 15,200 km.
28. Which of the following states does not share a boundary with Bangladesh?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....