11. What is the state flower of Idaho, recognized for its vibrant blue petals?
12. Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve in Idaho is known for its volcanic landscape. What type of volcanic features are found there?
13. The Idaho State Capitol building in Boise is notable for its architecture and is designed in which style?
14. Which Native American tribe has historical connections to Idaho and is known for its fishing traditions in the Columbia River basin?
15. The town of Wallace, Idaho, is famous for being the center of the world's only:
16. Which lake, known for its pristine blue waters, is the largest natural lake in Idaho?
17. The College of Idaho, established in 1891, is the oldest private liberal arts college in the state and is located in which city?
18. Which sport, particularly popular in Idaho, involves sliding down snowy hills on a sled or tube?
19. What is the official state tree of Idaho, commonly found in its mountainous regions?
20. Which canyon, deeper than the Grand Canyon, is located in western Idaho and is carved by the Snake River?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....