11. Presently how many countries have implemented GST?
12. GST comes under which amendment bill?
13. Under which Constitutional Amendment Act, 2016, constitution was amended to introduce GST in India
14. Which article spells formation of GST Council?
15. GST Council is referred under which Article of the Constitution?
16. In which year GST was first introduced in India?
17. The Central Board of Excise and Customs CBE announced that every year .................. will be considered as GST Day
18. Tax deduction at the rate of 1% on certain persons, who are recipients of supply, fromthe payment made or credited to the supplier where total value of supply, undercontract, is exceeding rupees:
19. What is the threshold limit for an individual limit for GST registration?
20. What is the threshold limit for composition levy?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....