11. Independent nursing intervention commonly used for immobilized patients include all of the following except:
12. Non verbal massage is a mode of communication that include the following except
13. Objective data might include
14. The following is the most important purpose of documentation?except
15. The nurse is orienting a new nurse to the unit and reviews source-oriented charting. Which statement by the nurse best describes source-oriented charting?
16. The nurse is preparing to take vital sign in an alert client admitted to the hospital with dehydration secondary to vomiting and diarrhea. What is the best method used to assess the clients temperature?
17. The nurse is to administer an iron injection to an adult. How should this be administered?
18. The nurse is working on a unit that uses nursing assessment flow sheets. Which statement best describes this form of charting?
19. The nurse prepares IM injection that is irritating to the subcutaneous tissue. Which of the following is the best action in order to prevent tracking of the medication
20. The nursing process is utilized to
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....