31. In what ways we can waste less food?
32. If you choose to take reusable bags to the grocery store instead of getting the plastic bags provided, you have...............the waste you generate.
33. If there are signs of mould on a food, should it be thrown away?
34. How much of the food that is wasted comes from households?
35. How many years can it take for a plastic bottle to degrade?
36. How many people could be fed by that amount of wasted food?
37. How can we prevent food wasting?
38. Food waste only occurs in rich countries.
39. Does plastic waste affect our sea life and ocean?
40. An area larger than which country is used to grow food that is never eaten?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....