31. What is the name of the Japanese dish consisting of thinly sliced meat or vegetables, grilled at the table?
32. What type of bread is often used to make traditional Mexican tortas?
33. What is the name of the Italian dish that consists of thinly sliced meat or cheese, often served with olives, bread, and olive oil?
34. Which type of pasta is shaped like small rice grains and is often used in soups?
35. What is the primary ingredient in traditional Japanese miso soup?
36. Which fruit is known as the "king of fruits" and has a strong odor that is either loved or disliked?
37. What is the main ingredient in the Middle Eastern dish hummus?
38. Which type of cheese is typically used in the Greek dish moussaka?
39. What is the name of the Japanese soybean paste commonly used in cooking and as a condiment?
40. Which popular spice is derived from the bark of a tree and is commonly used in baking and cooking?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....