92. A first aid responder should move a victim when
93. What would you do for a victim who has internal bleeding?
94. Which of the following should be done for a person experiencing a heat related illness.
95. What do you do for a victim who has a bleeding injury to the mouth and you are sure that there is nohead, neck, or spine injury.
96. A victim has a large piece of glass sticking out of her leg. You should
97. In general a splint should be
98. A victim is coughing up blood with bleeding from the mouth and is tender in the abdomen. Pulse is weak and rapid. The victim is having signs of
99. Where would you check the pulse on a 12-year-old boy?
100. You have tried to control a victims bleeding with direct pressure and elevation, but the bleeding doesnt stop. Where would you apply pressure to slow the flow of blood to a wound on the forearm?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....