21. Which fencer is known for being the first American to win an Olympic gold medal in fencing and later became a Hollywood actor?
22. What is the term for the attacking movement where a fencer extends their arm and moves forward to score a hit?
23. Which fencer is often considered one of the greatest in the history of the sport, winning a record six Olympic gold medals?
24. What is the term for the blade action where a fencer makes a circular movement to avoid an opponents blade and then counter-attacks?
25. Which fencing weapon has a larger target area, allowing hits to be scored on the entire body, including the head, arms, and legs?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....