MCQ quiz on Engineering Scale multiple choice questions and answers on Engineering Scale MCQ questions on Engineering Scale objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A map of 10 cm X 8 cm represents an area of 50000sq. meter of a field. The R.F. of the scale is
2. An area of 36 square kilometer is represented by 144 square centimeter on a map. What is the R.F. ?
3. For drawing of small instruments, watches etc. the scale used is
4. For scale, which one is not correct
5. If the 10m length is represented as 1 mm on the map then representative fraction is
6. In the diagonal scale, the word diagonal is used because it is most suitable for the measurement of
7. The full form of R.F. is
8. The R.F. of scale is always
9. The unit of R.F. is
10. When measurements are required in three consecutive units, the appropriated scale is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....