11. High tension cables are generally used upto
12. If a cable of homogeneous insulation has a maximum stress of 10 kV/mm, then the dielectric strength of insulation should be
13. If a power cable and a communication cable are to run parallel the minimum distance between the two, to avoid interference, should be
14. If the length of a cable is doubled, its capacitance
15. In a cable immediately above metallic sheath.............is provided.
16. In a cable the voltage stress is maximum at
17. In a cable, the maximum stress under operating conditions is at
18. In cables the charging current
19. In capacitance grading of cables we use a....................dielectric
20. In case of three core flexible cable the colour of the neutral is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....