11. What might identity thieves do with your identity?
12. Which of the following is not a common approach to phishing?
13. A technique used to gain personal information for the purpose of identity theft, often bye-mail, is called?
14. Companies can gather information about employees and potential employees fromwhich of the following places?
15. Cyber slacking consists of what activities?
16. Cookies are used to do which of the following?
17. Unsolicited e-mail is called what?
18. What is the legal protection afforded an expression of an idea, such as a song, video game, and some types of proprietary documents?
19. What is the unauthorized use, duplication, distribution or sale of copyrighted software?
20. What is a program, when installed on a computer, records every keystroke and mouseclick?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....