11. A portal which is an online platform operated by a third party and is open to buyers or sellers in aparticular industry is a:
12. A portal which is normally run by a consortium ofbuyers in order to establish an efficient purchasingenvironment is a:
13. All of the following are reasons more people dont shop online except
14. An advertising model in which advertisers bid on keywords or phrases relevant to their target market, with sponsored/paid search engine listings to drive traffic to a website is called:
15. Current changes in behaviours clearly show that...............is taking over more and more of consumer online searches.
16. Fees paid by advertisers to online companies that refer qualified potential customers or provide consumer information where the consumer opts in to being contacted by a marketer. This is referred to as:
17. Internet advertising has some weaknesses because
18. Marketing Channels in Digital Marketing are
19. Marketing that moves away from a transaction-based effort to a conversation (i.e. two-way dialogue) and can be described as a situation or mechanism through which marketers and a customer (e.g. stakeholders) interact usually in real-time is known as:
20. On page search engine optimization refers to
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....