21. The medieval ruler who was the first to establish a ministry of agriculture (Diwan-i-Kohi) was
22. In the Delhi Sultanate, an administrative unit called Paragana was headed by an official known as
23. Who among the following Sultans of Delhi had accepted the Suzeraintz of the Timurid ruler Mirza Shah Rukh?
24. Who among the following appointed lbn Batuta as the Chief Qazi of Delhi?
25. Who among the following was NOT a noble under Alauddin Khalji?
26. Malik Kafur was whose General?
27. In medieval India, what did the term Jital refer to?
28. With reference to Delhi Sultanate, who was the founder of Sayyid Dynasty?
29. Which of the following Sultans founded a town where now stands Agra?
30. Which one of the following Sultans of Delhi introduced measures for improving the quality of fruits?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....