11. Which Connecticut river is famous for its scenic beauty and historic sites, including Gillette Castle?
12. The Charter Oak, a symbol of American independence, is associated with which Connecticut city?
13. Connecticut is known for its maritime history. Which seaport town is home to the Mystic Seaport Museum?
14. The "Constitution State" nickname refers to:
15. What is the state flower of Connecticut, recognized for its delicate white blossoms?
16. Connecticut is the birthplace of which famous pizza style known for its thin crust and coal-fired ovens?
17. In which year did Connecticut officially ratify the U.S. Constitution?
18. The Connecticut Huskies are known for their success in which collegiate sport?
19. Which island, accessible by ferry, is a popular destination off the coast of Connecticut and known for its Victorian architecture?
20. What is the official state animal of Connecticut, a symbol of endurance and strength?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....