31. When one of the existing companies take over business of another company or companies, it is known as ...........
32. When purchasing company pays purchase consideration, it will be debited to
33. When shares issued at premium which of the following account is credited?
34. When the purchasing company bears the liquidation expenses, it will debit the expenses to
35. When the purchasing company does not take over a particular liability and the vendor company pays that liability, it will debit it to
36. When the Vendor (seller) company agrees to bear liquidation expenses, it will debit
37. When two or more companies carrying on similar business decide to combine, a new company is formed, it is known as ..................
38. Which of the following statement is correct?
39. While calculating purchase consideration ....................values of assets is to be considered
40. While calculating purchase price, the following values of assets are considered
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....