MCQ quiz on Blood Relation multiple choice questions and answers on Blood Relation MCQ questions quiz on Blood Relation objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. P is the brother of Q, R is the sister of Q. How is P related to R?
2. M is the son of N, N is the daughter of R, R is the Husband of O and O is the mother of only son L. What is L to M?
3. Sona is the sister of Babby, Babby is the brother of Sandeep and Sandeep is the son of Roshan.What is Roshan to Sona?
4. A is the father of B, B is the brother of C and C is the wife of D. What is D to A?
5. Qs mother is sister of P and daughter of M. S is the daughter of P and sister of T,How is M related to T?
6. Rohan is brother of the son of Mohans son. What is the relationship between Rohan and Mohan?
7. Pointing to the woman in the picture, Govind said, Her mother has only one grand child whose mother is my wife. How is the woman in the picture related to Govind?
8. Anand is the uncle of Bimala, who is the daughter of Cauvery and Cauvery is the daughter in law of Palani. How is Anand related to Palani?
9. Pointing to a man, Lakshmi says, This mans sons sister is my mother-in-law. How is the Lakshmis husband related to the man?
10. X and Y are two children of Mrs Z. X is the brother of Y. What is X to Z?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....