11. Which country hosted the first official FIVB Beach Volleyball World Championships in 1997?
12. In beach volleyball, how many points are needed to win a set?
13. Who is the American beach volleyball player known as the "Thin Beast" and won multiple Olympic gold medals?
14. Which beach volleyball pair is known as "The Professor" and "The Lion King," representing the Netherlands?
15. What is the term for a play in beach volleyball where two players on the same team simultaneously block an opponents attack?
16. Which beach volleyball tournament is known for its unique format with a circular court and multiple teams playing simultaneously?
17. Who is the Brazilian beach volleyball player known as the "Mammoth" and won multiple Olympic gold medals?
18. In beach volleyball, what is the term for the play where a player attempts to hit the ball past the opponents block?
19. Which American beach volleyball player is known as "The Professor" and has a Ph.D. in Behavioral Psychology?
20. What is the term for a defensive play in beach volleyball where a player jumps at the net to block an opponents attack?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....