11. A situation in which there is a foul by both teams at approximately the same time, but the fouls are not committed by opponents against each other, is known as:
12. A situation in which two or more teammates commit personal fouls against the same opponent at approximately the same time is known as:
13. A tap shall be considered the same as a try for a goal.
14. A team is in control of the ball in all of the following situations, EXCEPT:
15. A technical foul assessed to a teams athletic trainer is also charged indirectly to the head coach and results in four free throws.
16. A violation has occurred when B1, in a marked space, loses his/her balance:
17. A warning to a coach/team for conduct is an administrative procedure by an official, which is:
18. A warning to a team for delay is an administrative procedure by an official that is recorded in the scorebook by the scorer and announced to the coach.
19. A1 is sent to the bench because of bleeding from a cut. Team A calls a 60-second time-out, during which the athletic trainer stops the bleeding and covers the wound. Which of the following statements is the most accurate?
20. After obtaining a legal position, the guard may raise hands or jump within his or her own vertical plane.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....